All our community work below is funded through a cross subsidy model from our core work of Sunday
Mornings, Holiday Camps and Masterclasses delivered throughout the season.
1) Over and Not Out’s An over 60’s walking cricket programme spanning 10 weeks for 2 hours a week. We have devised a model to deliver one hour of cricket and then ‘adding’ on extra services and activities aimed at socialising.
2) Master Blasters/Little Masters Free/Subsidised sessions to Children’s centres/state nurseries for Under 5’s. This is a unique early years programme directly linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage. Free/Subsidised membership to the club for those on Free School Meals (FSMs).
3) Primary Schools Free/Subsidised sessions for state primary schools as demo or skills sessions. Free/subsided membership to the cricket club for those on FSMs.
4) Gifted and Talented local squads From our schools work we will aim to have identified two squads by half term. Free sessions.
5) Girls only academy Lydia Greenway and Cricket for Girls have agreed to support here and have got demos agreed in two of the local girls only schools.
6) Disability cricket We are partnering up with 2 local SEN schools to pilot in school delivery
7) Hospitals We have partnered up with Chelsea Children’s Hospital Charity or fundraising and events support. We are exploring delivery once a week. 50% of kit profits are donated to the charity.
8) Al Muntada Trust We are delivering weekly sessions at the Al-Muntada Trust Primary school and running an interfaith day for them.
9) Refugee Squad/H and F Refugee Welcome group We are delivering a 10 week pilot for 2 hour sessions with 1 hour of cricket and 1 hour of Maths/English. We are also supporting the borough refugee group through marketing and various inkind support.
10) ECB ALL stars We have registered as a centre to deliver this twice a week – Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings starting in May.